- What kind of warranty do I get on my IFMARS product?
For any defect, in the judgment of our technician, caused under normal use, we offer free repair within 12 months of purchase at the discretion of our company. A valid warranty card and original purchase invoice must be presented upon request of warranty service.
- What kind of devices can IFMARS power bank support?
Most of IFMARS power bank are universal which means it can charge up most of the USB-powered devices, either with the cable included in our product package or with the original cable of your device. However, different mobile device manufactures offering different charging cable and different mobile devices have different charging standard needs to comply with. Therefore, we suggest to use the cable included in our product package or original USB cable included with your mobile device to charge your devices.
- How can I tell when IFMARS power bank is fully charged?
Most of our power banks are designed with LED battery indicators. In general, when all the indicators are on, it means the battery is fully charged. For details, please refer to the user manual in the product package.
- 4 lights on, indicating the remaining battery capacity is 100%
- 3 lights on, indicating the remaining battery capacity is around 75%
- 2 lights on, indicating the remaining battery capacity is around 50%
- 1 light on, indicating the remaining battery capacity is around 25%
- 1 light flashing, indicating the remaining battery capacity is under 10%. IFMARS power bank is needed to be charged immediately.
- What is 1-take USB Port?
This patent technology allows user to plug in the USB cable freely in either way.
- What is AutoMax?
Most of IFMARS power bank is equipped with AutoMax function. AutoMax maximizes charging speed according to charging requirement, which provides high speed charging for electronic devices.
- What is Plug and Go?
Most of IFMARS power bank is equipped with Plug and Go function. It will charge the device automatically once you plug the cable in, shut down and switch to power-saving mode within 25 seconds when no device is connected.
- What is USB Type C?
USB Type C is not just a new development. It's a new standard. It promises high speed data transmission, ease of use and universality. It can be applied to all sorts of devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital cameras, or anything that traditionally connects via USB.
- What are the benefits of Type C cables?
Reversible Connector. The USB Type C, or Type-C connector is user friendly. There's no up or down orientation so it works regardless of which way you plug it in.
Truly universal. It works with smartphones, tablets, laptops, digital cameras, or anything that traditionally connects via USB.
It's fast. Type C cable can transfer data up to 480Mbps.
Our latest models DTC1, DTA1 & DTAF1 are Type C cables.